Week One

Week One

My first week was finding my way around the ZACC.  Wednesday after a tour with Lukas, one of the educators, I got to work tearing down remnants of a puppet show theatre.  Lukas and I then tag teamed some storage organization and I started to get a grip on my surroundings (and the tools').  After some assistance the staff let me loose on organizing the free art supplies closet and sorting through donations.  After some trips to the front desk inquiring the necessity of donated items I started to figure out the kind of crafting and art supplies that were in demand, and dove head first into organizing and locating.  Friday's task was within my realm and I could confidently sit down and get to work creating donor plaques.  Ceramic plaques were already set out for me and I got to glazing! 

Comments